Veet Men Cream For Normal Skin – Now get the clean, smooth look in just 5 mins.
Whether you want to impress your partner/date or flaunt a clean look at the gym or pool, Veet Men hair removal creams help you up to your grooming game. You can now remove unwanted body hair without the nicks, cuts, and prickly stubble that shaving often leaves behind in just 5 minutes!
It is ideal for removing hair on the chest, back, shoulders, arms, underarms, and legs. Whilst removing hair, Veet not only hydrates skin for up to 24 hours but its fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodor. Follow the steps mentioned on the pack using the spatula provided.
– Spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair. Make sure to wash off any cream from your hands.
– Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes. Use the spatula to gently remove a small test area. If your hair remains, you can leave the cream for up to 10 minutes – but not longer.
– Use the spatula to gently remove the cream from your body. The hair will go away with it.
– Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to completely remove any cream residue.
Q: Where can I use Veet for Men?
A: The product is ideal for removing hair on the chest, back, shoulders, arms, underarms, and legs. It is not suitable for facial hair removal.
Q: I’ve been using a razor for hair removal from my body. Why should I prefer this over a razor?
A: Veet for Men gives a long-lasting clean look. You avoid prickly stubble, and nicks/cuts especially when you are depilating a sensitive area. So whether you want to impress your partner/date or flaunt a clean look at the gym or pool, you can try the product & up your grooming game.
Q: What are precautions I should follow post use? Is it for permanent hair removal?
A: Please read the instructions on the pack carefully before use, do a patch test prior, and not exceed the maximum time mentioned during use. Post use, rinse thoroughly with cold water, avoid scratching and refrain for 24 hours from using deodorants, perfumes, or swimming or sunbathing. Veet for men is not a permanent hair removal solution.
Q: How long should I keep the product on the skin?
A: For the Normal variant: 3-6 minutes. Use a spatula to gently remove some cream from the test area after 3 minutes. If the hair comes off easily, remove the cream and rinse. If the hair is stubborn you can leave the cream for a maximum of 6 minutes and not longer. For the Sensitive variant: 5-10 minutes. Use a spatula to gently remove some cream from the test area after 5 minutes. If the hair comes off easily, remove the cream and rinse. If the hair is still stubborn, you can leave the cream for a maximum of 10 minutes and not longer.
• Keep out reach of children
• For external use only
• Do not use if a corn or surrounding skin is inflamed or broken
• Do not apply to normal skin
• Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin or any of the ingredients [insert a hyperlink to ingredients section]
• Avoid taking any medicines during pregnancy and lactation unless prescribed by a doctor
• Children under 16 years old should seek medical advice before use
• Do not use for more than 14 days, except on medical advice
• Discontinue use and remove a product if excessive discomfort, irritation, or sensitivity develops
• Not suitable for people with diabetes or those with severe circulatory disorders, except with a doctor’s permission and recommendation.